Firefighters from Exeter were called to a property in East Devon on Sunday evening (February 20) after an electrical box caught fire.
Crews from Middlemoor and Danes Castle fire stations were called to Brampford Speke shortly before 8.30pm after receiving a report an external electrical box was on fire.
Firefighters used a dry powder to tackle the flames and a fan to clear away smoke.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: “Three fire engines were mobilised following a call reporting that an electrical box outside a property was on fire.
“Upon arrival crews confirmed that the external box was alight, requesting the attendance of Western Power.
“Due to the ground floor being smoke logged, crews used a battery fan to clear the smoke.
“A dry powder extinguisher was used to extinguish the fire.”