Fire crews were called to put out a shed blaze in a garden in Ottery St Mary on Thursday afternoon (September 30).
Firefighters from Ottery and Middlemoor, in Exeter, were called to the garden shortly before 4.30pm where they found a shed fire, which had spread to part of a fence, guttering and neighbouring property.
The shed was completely destroyed by the blaze.
The cause of the fire was thought to be accidental, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service (DSFRS) said.
A DSFRS spokesperson said: “Crews from Ottery St Mary and Middlemoor attended a property in Ottery whose shed was on fire.
“On arriving at the scene, the crews stated that the shed was well-alight, and some fence and guttering of the property and neighbouring property also became involved.
“The fire was extinguished using two hose reel jets, small tools, and two thermal imaging cameras.
“The shed was fully destroyed by the fire, the cause of which is thought to be accidental.”