Fire crews wore breathing apparatus to tackle a blaze at Axminster that destroyed most of a vehicle.
A fire engine from Axminster was sent to Chard Road on Friday evening (June 11) where they found a vehicle well alight.
The fire service said the cause of the blaze was thought to be accidental.
The crew put the fire using two hose reel jets and small tools.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: “One fire engine from Axminster was sent to reports of an incident.
“On arrival, crews confirmed this to be a vehicle fire, well alight.
“Crews extinguished the fire using two breathing apparatus wearers, two hose reel jets and small tools.
“The vehicle sustained approximately eighty per cent fire damage and the cause was accidental.”