Firefighters were called to a property near Honiton on Sunday evening (January 10) after reports of a chimney blaze.
The crews from Honiton were sent to the road from Holmsleigh Cross to Four Cross, Cotleigh, shortly before 7pm, where they found a fire involving a wood burning stove.
Firefighters used chimney gear to extinguish the blaze.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service (DSFRS) spokesperson said: “Crews from Honiton were sent to reports of a chimney fire.
“On arrival they discovered a chimney fire involving a wood burning stove.
“Crews gained access to the chimney and used chimney gear to extinguish the fire.”