The fire service says the cause of a roof blaze in Exmouth town centre on Monday afternoon (August 3) was thought to be accidental.
Fire crews from Exmouth and Middlemoor fire stations were called to a property in the Albion Hill area of town at around 4.15pm, where flames were seen coming from a flat roof.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: “Two fire appliances from Exmouth and one from Middlemoor attended a property fire in Exmouth.
“Crews confirmed flames were issuing from the flat roof and got to work to extinguish the fire using one hose reel jet and small tools.
“The cause of this incident is believed to be accidental.”
Please consider helping EastDevonNews.co.uk give you more community news, views and coverage. Click the button below to make a contribution or read more about our work here.