A van on fire in Woodville Road, Exmouth, on Saturday afternoon (July 25) was tackled by the town’s firefighters.
A crew from Exmouth was called to the road, off Marine Way, at around 3.45pm, to put out a fire in the vehicle’s engine.
The cause of the blaze was accidental, the fire service said.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: “One appliance from Exmouth attended.
“Firefighters used one hose reel jet to extinguish a fire in the engine compartment.
“The cause of the fire was recorded as accidental.”
Please consider helping EastDevonNews.co.uk give you more community news, views and coverage. Click the button below to make a contribution or read more about our work here.