The farming community in and around Honiton is showing its commitment to improved facilities and standards.
East Devon District Council is currently considering the following planning applications:
- Erection of general purpose agricultural building at The Barn, The Dairy Barn, Combehayes Farm, Honiton
- Erection of an agricultural building to house cattle on and adjacent Old Wolford Farm, Dunkeswell
- Erection of roof canopy over existing silage clamps at Lower Luxton Farm, Upottery
- Construction of dam to form pond on land at Rosshayne Farm, Stockland
- Use of land for the siting of a residential mobile home to be used as an agricultural worker’s dwelling for a temporary period of three years in association with a proposed goat rearing enterprise and use of adjacent land as garden and for parking at Milton Yard, Payhembury