Plans to build 150 new homes on land at Bramble Hill Industrial Estate, Honiton, have moved a step closer to being realised
East Devon District Council has approved reserved matters, dealing with the layout, appearance and scale of the development in Ottery Moor Lane. Landscaping of the site has also being agreed.
Honiton Town Council has been notified of the decision.
Outline planning permission was granted to Spen Hill Developments in 2014. The most recent application was submitted by Taylor Wimpey UK Limited and includes a range of property types, including houses and apartments.
Other recent planning decisions for Honiton include:
- Refused: An application relating to units 2 -4 Gloucester Crescent, Heathpark Industrial Estate.
- Approved: Land rear of 4 Chapel Street, Honiton. Variation of condition 2 of planning permission 17/1742/FUL (erection of two dwellings) to vary the approved plans to alter windows and doors, alteration of internal layout and raising of roof level.
- Approved: 157 High Street, Honiton. Erection of one detached dwelling.
- Approved: Rookwood House, Rookwood Close, Honiton, tree works.
- Refused: Gardeners Barn, Honiton Bottom, Higher Brand Lane,Honiton. Change of use and alteration of agricultural building to form dwelling.
- Refused: 4 The Orchard, Honiton. Construction of car port.
- Approved: 22 Mount Close, Honiton. Construction of single storey rear extension and outbuilding to the rear.